Belleville & Ypsilanti: Inside the Newsroom

Here you can find the musings of writers and editors of the Ypsilanti Courier and the Belleville View.


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Are you a Twitterer?

I ran across this blog today and I found it to be very interesting.

The author pointed that the use of Twitter has strayed away from its original purpose, and unlike other social media site, Twitter has failed to change its scope to fit its audience's needs.

Some of it I agreed with, other parts of it I didn't agree with. I think, if nothing more, it's thought-provoking.

Read it and let me know what you think. (P.S. Some of the language in the blog post is not intended for younger readers.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]